A Miami South Beach Hotel
Welcome to Loews Miami Beach Hotel
A beloved hotel with an enviable oceanfront location in the heart of the city's vibrant Art Deco District. Experience sophisticated style and beachfront chic at Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Welcome to a South Beach icon.
- 790 guestrooms, including 69 suites
- Located in the heart of South Beach, steps from the ocean
- Expansive pool deck with jacuzzi
- VIP SOAK Cabanas and Daybeds, including adult-only cabanas
- 65,000 square feet of beautifully designed, flexible function space
- Authentically local tastes of Miami at Miami Joe Coffee Co., Bar Collins, Preston's Market & Nautilus
- Signature, award-winning restaurant Lure Fishbar
- Spa & fitness center with yoga and barre classes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Age of check-in: 21
- Valet parking: $50 including tax overnight
- Please note: the following vehicles will not be accepted by valet due to parking limitations in the garage: 10+ passenger vans; Dually trucks; vehicles exceeding 6 feet, 6 inches; motorcycles or scooters; vehicles with rooftop racks; trailers
- Self-parking available in the garage across the street
- A $32 Daily Resort Fee will be included in your final confirmation. Click here to learn more about these added values.
- FedEx Business Center: 2nd floor. View FedEx Office Shipping Instructions.
- Please note, receiving or delivery fees apply.
- In-room dining: Daily | 7am - 11pm
- Pet Fee: $50 per stay
- Fitness Center: Spa Level, St. Moritz tower Click here
- Smoking is prohibited in all guestrooms. Guests will be subject to a fine if found smoking.
- To request a bill from a previous stay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1 888-320-6065
- Shoes, shirts, and cover-ups must be worn in the lobby, restaurants, and lounges
- Proper attire is required and will be enforced throughout all public spaces
Proud to earn and maintain the AAA Four Diamond Rating and TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice award.