Indulge in Comfort and Style
Just like the Big Easy itself, our NOLA accommodations are spacious with a welcoming, laidback beauty. Since Loews New Orleans towers 21 stories above the excitement, all 273 guestrooms and 12 suites offer breathtaking views of the magnificent Mississippi River, the historic French Quarter or the New Orleans skyline. Our rooms are finished in modern blues, grays and pops of bright color, with iconic New Orleans photos as accents, along with an homage to the wrought-iron fences that line the Garden District woven into our plush carpets. With their generous size, thoughtful décor, Southern charm and modern convenience, our luxury hotel rooms in New Orleans are the ideal blend of comfort and style.
Loews Signature Amenities
- Luxurious Frette linens
- 100% Combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Comfort Zone skin and body-care products
- Davines shampoo and conditioner
- The Ultimate Doeskin robe by Chadsworth & Haig
- Keurig coffeemaker with complimentary gourmet coffee and teas
- On Demand movies
- Lighted make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Julien Farel professional hair dryer
- 24-hour room service
- In-room safe with enough space for a laptop
- Guest dry-cleaning and laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access hundreds of newspapers and magazines via PressReader when you download the Loews Hotels mobile app
In-Room Business Amenities
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- Premium Plus Wi-Fi available (fee applies)
- Two telephones with dual voice lines and voicemail
Amenities for Disabled Guests
- Spacious layout for easy wheelchair access
- Accessible safety bars throughout the bathroom
- Accessible bathroom with roll-in shower
A Friendly Reminder
Check-in: 4 PM | Check-out: 12 PM
Late check-out charge is 50% of daily rate.
Pet Fee: $100 non-refundable cleaning deposit plus a $25 per day pet stay fee to be applied at check-in.
Learn about our hotel's services and amenities.