Sleep In or Wake Up Call
Ease into your day, there’s no rush—or rise with the birds so you don’t miss a thing. How will you start each day of your getaway? Sleepyheads or early birds, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander that’s just the right pace.
- Enjoy one of OpenTable’s top brunches in America, the Blues Brews & BBQ Brunch, starting at 11 AM every Sunday. Chill poolside and enjoy live blues and delicious dishes served by the resort’s chefs.
- A show at The Rialto Theatre is the perfect reason to sleep in the next day. Recognized by the Tucson Weekly as the Best Indoor Venue for nine years running, the nonprofit Rialto Theatre is the best place to see live music in Tucson.
- Dragoon Brewing Co.’s Taproom is the ideal place for a lazy day. Doors open at noon on weekends and 3 PM on weekdays to offer some of the best pints available in Tucson.
Join us for brunch with the Blues, Brews and BBQ Package. Learn More.
- The early bird gets the worm, and at Barrio Bread the early riser gets the freshest loaves of locally-sourced artisan bread. The resort’s Flavor partner, owner/bake Don Guerra (owner/baker) starts baking the day’s fresh loaves before daylight.
- The Ventana Canyon Trail is a powerful motivator for setting your alarm so you can hike at sunrise. Watch the sun reflect through the canyon’s desert landscape as it rises through the sky.
- Experience a Sonoran Sunrise Balloon Tour through Tucson Balloon Rides, followed by a delicious champagne brunch.