Discover or Recover
Dig in and uncover hidden gems and can’t miss experiences on your city getaway or dial the pace down and treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Whatever your speed this season, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander just for you.
Dig In & Discover
- Take in the views as you venture up Mount Lemmon. Once at the top, enjoy fresh pizza and cookies at the Cookie Cabin in Summerhaven.
- Discover authentic Southwestern cuisine at the Flying V Bar & Grill, famous for its table-side guacamole. Try not to fill up on the cast iron cornbread served with Santa Cruz Chile and agave butter before your meal!
- Turn your attention skyward with our complimentary stargazing program on the Cascade Terrace. A UA Mount Lemmon SkyCenter educator will guide you through the kaleidoscope of stars, planets, and galaxies, all visible through our telescope.
Eat. Drink. Our Treat! Enjoy up to $175 in dining credits. Learn More
Rest & Recover
- Take a rejuvenating journey underground with a Cave Tour at Kartchner Caverns State Park. Stalactites drip down like icicles and stalagmites tower up from the ground inside this stunning “live” limestone cave.
- Unwind with a spot of retail therapy at La Encantada. The beautiful outdoor shopping center features brand-name boutiques including Tiffany & Co., Apple and Williams-Sonoma. Enjoy a healthy dose of greens from Nekter Juice Bar while you shop.
- Take a short stroll through Loews Ventana Canyon’s beautiful Window Walk Nature Trail. Enjoy the peaceful sounds of the 80-foot natural waterfall as you take in the relaxing Sonoran Desert landscape.