Family Trip or Couple's Retreat
Create a kid-friendly itinerary chock full of fun in the sun or save time—and some special moments—for you and your sweetheart. Whoever you surround yourself with, wander your way and you can’t go wrong.
- Looking for a crowd-pleasing activity for all ages? The Sonoran Desert Museum has something for everyone: a zoo, botanical garden, art gallery, natural history museum and aquarium.
- Kids will love Old Tucson, and its live action stunt shows, musicals and vintage rides. You’ll love the genuine southwest BBQ.
- Check out the Pima Air & Space Museum, showcasing over 350 historical aircraft, from a Wright Flyer to a 787 Dreamliner.
Enjoy nightly food & beverage credit. Eat. Drink. Our Treat. Learn More.
- Book a horseback riding lesson or guided trip with trailside breakfast or picnic lunch for two. Specialty rides—at sunrise, sunset, or under the moonlight—can make the experience even more impressive.
- Sneak up to the resort’s observation deck for a private sunset view over the Tucson skyline.
- Take a Southern Arizona Wine Tour through Sonoran Tasting Tours and visit three beautiful vineyards, each with their own private tasting rooms.