A Sonoran Escape for all the Senses
Welcome to Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
Relax and recharge at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, a top choice among Arizona luxury resorts. Whether you explore the best of Tucson or enjoy the stunning Catalina Mountain range, you can consider us your desert oasis.
Please Note: Our main pool will be closed from Dec 16 - 20th.
- 398 luxury guestrooms, including 27 suites
- 2 heated pools and Jacuzzi
- 37,000 square feet of indoor function space and nearly 40,000 square feet of outdoor space
- 2 Award Winning Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses
- 4 lighted tennis courts with mountain views
- Lakeside Spa, an Architectural Digest choice for the 8 Most Beautiful Desert Spa Destinations in America (2018)
- Named by USA Today as one of the 10 Best Luxury Hotels in Tucson, 10 Best Romantic Hotels in Tucson and 10 Best Family-Friendly Hotels in Tucson from 2014-2019
- Flying Bar & Grill, featuring Executive Chef Ken Harvey - Food Network's Chef Chopped Winner & Finalist (2019)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Flavor by Loews Ventana Canyon Resort brings an authentically local culinary experience directly to you on property
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 12 PM (Late check-out charge is 50% of the daily rate.)
- Resort Charge: $29 per room/per day, plus tax. Click here to see what is included.
- Overnight Valet Parking is available for $25+tax, per day
- Self-Parking is complimentary
- Business Center is located next to the front desk, available 24 hours
- In-Room dining available from 6 AM - 12 AM / Midnight
- Fitness Center: adjacent to the Flying V; 5 AM–8 PM