Luxurious Rooms and Suites at Universal Orlando Resort™
Hard Rock Hotel® is right in the heart of the excitement of Universal Orlando™, that means our guests need a comfortable place to relax after a full day—and night—of fun. So all of our 650 stylish guestrooms , including 29 suites, are as funky as they are functional.
Because we think everyone’s a rock star, we provide you with the star treatment. Creature comforts like 100% cotton sheets and Rock Spa body products take the pampering to new heights. An in-room Keurig coffeemaker will help you kick-start your mornings, especially when you want to take advantage of your Early Park Admission. Free Wi-Fi in all of our guestrooms is perfect for when you want update your Facebook status with reports of the amazing time you’re having. Of all the hotels in Universal Orlando Resort™, the Hard Rock Hotel® is the one where you really can rock around the clock.
Loews Signature Amenities
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed linens
- Rock Spa skin and body-care products
- Flat-screen TV with HD channels
- Connectivity panel to charge devices and utilize devices through TV
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air-conditioning
- iHome iPod docking station
- Keurig coffeemaker with gourmet coffee and teas
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels
- Telephone with voicemail
- Mini Refrigerator
- On Demand movies (fees apply)
- Separate bath and vanity area with two separate sinks, available in most guestrooms
- Magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- In-room safe, with enough space for a laptop
- Dry-cleaning and laundry service (fees apply)
- Wake-up calls
- 24-hour in-room dining service
- Cribs available upon request
- Nightly turndown upon request
- Pets are welcome to Loews Hotels. Click here to learn more about our Loews Loves Pets program and policy.
- Free Wi-Fi (fees apply for Premium Plus Wi-Fi)
- Access hundreds of newspapers and magazines via PressReader when you download the Loews Hotels mobile app
Amenities for Guests with Disabilities
All on-site resort hotels at Universal Orlando™ are compliant with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines in specially equipped guest rooms, and restaurants are wheelchair accessible.
- Closed-caption television
- Closets with rods 48" high
- Doors with peepholes 3' 6" from the floor
- Entry doors 36" wide
- Roll-in shower stall with adjustable shower head; or combination shower/tub with adjustable shower head, tub seat and hand bar
- Smoke detector with light
- Toilets with hand bar
Sight And Hearing Impaired Features:
- All entrances to individual guest rooms include the room number in braille
- Hearing Impaired Kits (that include a TDD relay service) are available from the front desk for use in any guest room
A Friendly Reminder
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Late check-out is available at an additional charge. Contact the Front Desk for more information.
- Age Requirements: Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 6 days or more prior to stay: Full refund
- 0-5 days prior to stay: Charged one night's room rate plus tax
Click here to learn more about Hard Rock Hotel®'s Services and Amenities.