Cleanse or Indulge
Seek out new juice spots and fitness haunts on your winter travels—or go all out and enjoy the most indulgent tastes in town. Whichever impulse wins, you’ll find a Wonderful Place to Wander to answer the call.
- Set yourself up for a healthy year ahead when you book a personal training session from Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa.
- Look the part with a new workout wardrobe from Lululemon. Ask our concierge about arranging a personal shopping session.
- Prioritize your wellbeing with a healthy breakfast at The Regency Bar & Grill, like Greek yogurt and granola or an egg white frittata.
Enjoy daily food and beverage credit with your stay. Eat. Drink. Our Treat. Learn More.
- Weather outside too frightful? Stay in bed, dial up a movie and order your favorite snacks from the in-room dining menu.
- No need to eat on the run. Enjoy a leisurely start to the day with breakfast in bed. The Bed & Breakfast at Loews package includes a daily breakfast credit, which you can use for in-room dining.
- Get glam in no time: A Julien Farel Power Hour package includes three services in one hour. Customize your hour with a blow dry, mani/pedi, mini-facial or make-up application.