Embrace or Escape
Take advantage of al fresco seasonal fun—think ice-skating and winter festivals—or head inside for a dose of culture, a decadent meal or a cozy craft cocktail. Wander your way this winter and make the most of the season in your city of choice.
Embrace the Season
- Head to Central Park on a snowy day for a classic NYC winter moment, including ice skating at Wollman Rink.
- Tackle the cold head on with a cup of hot chocolate and your favorite sweet treats from Sant Ambroeus Coffee Bar here at Loews Regency New York.
- Pop on your most stylish scarf and take a stroll down Madison and Fifth Avenues, for the city’s best window shopping.
Eat. Drink. Our Treat! Enjoy up to $525 in dining credits. Learn More
- Stay out of the cold by holing up in your hotel room and watching a movie. Our Hotel Staycation package includes parking, breakfast in bed, and credits for dining, the spa and an in-room movie.
- Snag tickets to a Broadway show. NYC & Co. is offering 2-for-1 tickets from January 21–February 10. The Book of Mormon is a must-see, and shows like The Lion King and Aladdin are great picks for the family.
- Visit some of the best museums in the world just steps from Loews Regency: be inspired by the collections at the Museum of Modern Art, The Guggenheim Museum and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.