Summerfest by Loews Hotels
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
Summerfest by Loews Hotels runs through Labor Day at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, encouraging guests to SIP, SEE, STAY, and SWIM all season long. The program infuses signature elements of the Tucson destination with summer-themed offerings.
SIP: Summerfest Spritz
Discover the flavors of the season with a special summertime Blackberry Spritz. Enjoy a twist on the classic spritz, made with white rum, mojito syrup, Prosecco, blackberries, lime juice, and fresh mint.
- 4 Blackberries
- 1 oz. Lime juice
- 1.25 oz. SelvaRey White Rum
- 1 oz. Mojito syrup
- 0.5 oz. Prosecco
- 1 Lime wedge, mint leaf
Muddle 3 blackberries in lime juice. Mix with white rum, mojito syrup, and Prosecco. Stir with ice in a wine glass. Garnish with remaining blackberry, lime wedge, and mint leaf.
Destination-Driven Craft Mocktail
For those looking to embrace a healthier option, all summer long, Loews Ventana Canyon Resort’s mixology team has put equal attention into crafting a host of Summerfest Mocktails like the Southwest Refresher. Enjoy our Berry Mint Refresher featuring blackberries, strawberries, mojito mix, grapefruit, lime juice, and mint.
Berry Mint Refresher
- 3 Strawberries
- 3 Blackberries
- 1 Mint sprig
- 1 oz. Lime juice
- 1 oz. Mojito mix
- 0.5oz. Sparkling grapefruit
Muddle strawberries, 2 blackberries, and mint in lime juice. Add mojito mix and top with sparkling grapefruit. Stir in a highball glass with ice. Garnish with remaining blackberry and mint.
Summerfest Cultural Safari
Discover Hidden Gems
To help guests make the most of their summer in Tucson, Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is encouraging guests to explore the natural and multicultural riches just steps away from its doors. Located within a short radius to the resort, these cultural safaris are fully inclusive and designed for all ages and abilities, ranging from in-the-know recreational areas and discovering local art, to alpine adventures that offer a reprieve from the Arizona heat.
- Sabino Canyon: One of the premier natural areas in southern Arizona and a true local favorite, Sabino Canyon offers something for everyone. Located ten minutes from the resort, the popular recreation area features large waterfalls along Sabino Creek and more than 30 miles of trails to enjoy a walk, jog, hike, wildlife viewing, photography, and so much more.
- The Chuck Huckelberry Loop: Known as “The Loop”, the multi-use public path spans more than 137 miles and offers one of the best ways to discover the city, connecting to parks, trailheads, bus and bike routes, restaurants, hotels, shopping areas, as well as sports and entertainment venues. Along the route, discover more than 45 local public works of art.
- Mount Lemmon: Rising above 9,000 feet, Mount Lemmon is the highest point in the Santa Catalina Mountains and is one of a handful of Sky Islands in the Coronado National Forest. Here, saguaros are replaced with pine trees and triple digits turn to 75-degree days. Highlights include dozens of hiking trails and picnic spots to choose from, evening stargazing at the Mt. Lemmon Sky Center, and ample scenic views along the way.
STAY - Exclusive Offer
Make the most of your summer getaway in Tucson with the Tucson Summer Escape package and receive a $50 daily resort credit, complimentary breakfast for kids 10 and under, and late check out.
SWIM - LIVELY x Loews Hotels
New for 2023, Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is proud to unveil a partnership with fashion brand, LIVELY. Throughout the summer months, guests at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort will receive exclusive discounts on the brand’s line of size-inclusive swimwear that empowers all to soak up the summer sun with confidence.
We can’t wait to Summerfest with you!