A Sonoran Escape for all the Senses
Welcome to Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
Relax and recharge at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, a luxury resort in Tucson. Whether you explore the best of Tucson or enjoy the stunning Catalina Mountain range, you can consider us your desert oasis.
- 398 luxury guestrooms, including 27 suites
- 2 heated pools and Jacuzzi
- 37,000 square feet of indoor function space and nearly 40,000 square feet of outdoor space
- 2 Award-Winning Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses
- 4 lighted tennis courts with mountain views
- Lakeside Spa, an Architectural Digest choice for the 8 Most Beautiful Desert Spa Destinations in America (2018)
- Named by USA Today as one of the 10 Best Luxury Hotels in Tucson, 10 Best Romantic Hotels in Tucson, and 10 Best Family-Friendly Hotels in Tucson from 2014-2019
- Flying V Bar & Grill, featuring Executive Chef Ken Harvey - Food Network's Chef Chopped Winner & Finalist (2019)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Flavor by Loews Ventana Canyon Resort brings an authentically local culinary experience directly to you on property
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check-out: 12 PM (Late check-out charge is 50% of the daily rate.)
- Age of check-in: 18
- Resort Charge: $34 per room/per day, plus tax. Click here to see what is included.
- Overnight Valet Parking: $25 plus tax, per day
- Self Parking: included with resort charge
- Fitness Center: adjacent to the Flying V
- In-room dining: Breakfast: 6am - 11am | Dinner: 4pm - 10pm
- Pet Fee: $100 per stay
- Smoking is prohibited in all guestrooms. Guests will be subject to a fine if found smoking.
- To request a bill from a previous stay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1 888-320-6065