Cleanse or Indulge
Seek out new juice spots and fitness haunts on your winter travels—or go all out and enjoy the most indulgent tastes in town. Whichever impulse wins, you’ll find a Wonderful Place to Wander to answer the call.
- Grab lunch from the Greens and Grains Project, located in the lobby of Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, and build your own salad bowl filled with veggies, proteins and sprouts.
- Choose from a variety of juices, cleanses, elixirs, nut milks, and acai bowls at Franklin Juice Co., a local hotspot dedicated to using organic ingredients.
- Reset your mind and rejuvenate your body at The Sweat House Sauna Studio, where you relax in your own personal sweat suit for 30 minutes to release toxins and tension.
Stay longer and save. Third Night's A Charm. Learn More.
- Indulge in a bit of nostalgia when you visit Bobbie’s Dairy Dip, a circa-1951 ice cream parlor and burger stand with neon accents & outdoor tables.
- Tuck into a plate of Nashville’s famous hot chicken at the original spot that put the meal on the map, Hattie B.’s
- Dinner at The Catbird Seat, Nashville’s hottest restaurant, is not merely a meal—it's an experience. Enjoy an intimate Chef’s tasting menu, based on the freshest local ingredients available on the day. No two meals are ever the same.