Luxury Orlando Accommodations
With a prime location on the Mediterranean, Portofino, Italy, is famous for its beauty. We’re happy to say that Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort™ has a reputation that’s just as impressive. In fact, we bring the splendor of the Italian Riviera to each and every one of our 750 stylish guestrooms and 45 spacious suites.
Tones of creamy white and teal are reminiscent of the coast, while rich details in marble and velvet give our newly renovated guest spaces an Italian flair. Prepare to be pampered, with 100% cotton sheets, Comfort Zone skin and body products, an in-room Keurig coffeemaker and, of course, free Wi-Fi in all our guest spaces. And, since we’re situated right on the grounds of Universal Orlando Resort™, getting around couldn’t be easier. Of all the hotels near Universal Orlando, Loews Portofino Bay is the best choice for anyone looking for a little taste of la dolce vita—the sweet life.
Bellissima! As our guest, you get exclusive theme-park benefits!
Loews Signature Amenities
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed linens
- Julien Farel skin, body-care and hair products
- iHome iPod docking station
- Keurig coffeemaker with gourmet coffee and teas
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- Three telephones with voicemail and wireless capabilities
- Mini refrigerator
- On Demand movies (fees apply)
- Dual sinks
- Magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- In-room safe, with enough space for a laptop
- Dry-cleaning and laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- In-room dining service
- Cribs available upon request
- Nightly turndown upon request
- Flat-screen TV with HD channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air-conditioning
- Pets under 75 lbs are welcome. A fee of $50 per night with a maximum of $150 per stay will be applied at check-in.
- Access hundreds of newspapers and magazines via PressReader when you download the Loews Hotels mobile app
Amenities for Guests with Disabilities
All on-site resort hotels at Universal Orlando™ are compliant with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines in specially equipped guest rooms, and restaurants are wheelchair accessible.
- Closed-caption television
- Closets with rods 48" high
- Doors with peepholes 3' 6" from the floor
- Entry doors 36" wide
- Roll-in shower stall with adjustable shower head; or combination shower/tub with adjustable shower head, tub seat and hand bar
- Smoke detector with light
- Toilets with hand bar
Sight And Hearing Impaired Features:
- All entrances to individual guest rooms include the room number in braille
- Hearing Impaired Kits (that include a TDD relay service) are available from the front desk for use in any guest room
A Friendly Reminder
Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Late check-out available at an additional charge.
- Age Requirements: Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 6 days or more prior to stay: Full refund
- 0-5 days prior to stay: Charged one night's room rate plus tax
Click here to learn more about the Loews Portofino Bay’s Services and Amenities.