Services + Amenities
Loews Boston Hotel Services + Amenities
When you stay at Loews Boston, you're located in the heart of the city. No matter how you like to spend your time, all the history, culture and excitement of one of America's oldest cities is right outside our doors. With so much to do here in Boston, this really is the ultimate setting for a romantic getaway, a fun family vacation, or an efficient by enjoyable business trip.
Featured Services + Amenities
When you need a little extra "me" time, stop by our fitness center for an invigorating workout. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day and is complimentary for all registered hotel guests. Our state-of-the-art health and fitness equipment includes cardio machines, weights, yoga and fitness mats.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: Our in-house partner, PSAV Presentation Services, has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Restaurants and Lounges: We have an onsite restaurant and lounge, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or or laundry, same-day service is available 6 days a week. Express services gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from your guestroom or the lobby.
- Parking: Valet parking charges are $53 per night, which includes unlimited in-and-out privileges.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 6 AM - 11 PM.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet or other personal electronics.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Atlanta. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Boston, we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured, we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age-appropriate DVDs and more
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or for more information.
For Your Teens
Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Boston offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Premium Room or one of our Presidential Suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Atlanta is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Boston Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets: Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Boston is close to a number of grassy areas to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Boston Hotel charges a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.