Services + Amenities
When you stay at Loews Boston, you're located in the heart of the city. No matter how you like to spend your time, all the history, culture, and excitement of one of America's oldest cities is right outside our doors. With so much to do here in Boston, this really is the ultimate setting for a romantic getaway, a fun family vacation, or an efficient by enjoyable business trip.
An Urban Fee of $20+tax will be charged nightly to each room. This fee provides the below amenities:
- Fitness center access
- Unlimited local and long-distance phone calls
- Upgraded Premium Plus Wi-Fi
- $10 Uber credit per stay*
*Terms and conditions: $10 Uber credit is only valid during a hotel stay and only in the metro Boston area.
Featured Services + Amenities
When you need a little extra "me" time, stop by our fitness center for an invigorating workout. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day and is complimentary for all registered hotel guests. Our state-of-the-art health and fitness equipment includes cardio machines, weights, yoga, and fitness mats.
Now Available! The Peloton Bike.
The Peloton bike brings you the most convenient and immersive indoor cycling experience, streaming daily live classes from Peloton's NYC studio directly into our fitness center!
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: Our in-house partner, PSAV Presentation Services, has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Apothecary: Complimentary Boston Common Coffee is served in Apothecary between 7am - 10am daily.
- Boston Harbor Distillery: Enjoy a complimentary VIP tour of Boston Harbor Distillery during your stay. Visit the concierge desk to book your tour today.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Restaurants and Lounges: We have an onsite restaurant and lounge, open Tuesday - Saturday from 3pm to 9pm.
- Dry cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available 6 days a week. Express services get your items back in just a few hours.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from your guestroom or the lobby.
- Parking: Valet parking is available for $60 per night, per car. Available 7 days a week between 7am - 11pm.
- Safes and safe deposit boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet, or other personal electronics.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Boston. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Shoe shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Boston Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste of our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at home.
- Board games and toys
- Electrical outlet covers
- Night lights
- Sledding discs
- Sound machine
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Boston Hotel.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Boston Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets: Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding, and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers, and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags, and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip, and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Boston is close to a number of grassy areas to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Boston Hotel charges a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Public restrooms
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Parking spaces for vans in the self-parking facility
- Fitness center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- TTYs for guest use
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces that have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of the hotel