Loews Loves Families
Refining the art of togetherness
We’re a family business and we understand that creating shared memories means everything. Whether you’re on vacation or adding a little family time to a work trip, we give your troop everything they need to explore, learn, and discover with imaginative, engaging experiences.
Loews Loves Families includes refined kid-friendly food and beverage options catering to adventurous eaters of all ages, destination-driven educational programming encouraging discovery for the entire family, and partnerships with Little Spoon, the largest DTC kids food brand in the US reinventing baby, toddler + big kid food with organic, high-quality ingredients, and Hello Bello, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard’s plant-based baby product brand designed to make vacation bed and bath time a breeze.
Loews Hotels is set to facilitate expansive discovery opportunities for travelers of all generations. Through curated partnerships with local cultural institutions and regional excursions, Loews properties are offering families a collection of experiences designed to ignite learning, offer destination immersion, and empower young travelers to view travel as a “classroom without boundaries.”
Adventurous Eater Menus
Loews believes kids' menus don’t need to be elementary in flavor. The new Adventurous Eaters programming focuses on giving children the opportunity to expand their palates and explore destinations through regional cuisine. At various restaurants throughout the portfolio, signature menu items are available to kids with age-appropriate serving sizes. Beyond traditional kid fare, young diners can enjoy:
- Creole Cuisine at Loews New Orleans Hotel: At breakfast, kids can indulge in sweet, local favorites like the Pain Purdue - egg-battered local French bread griddled with candied pecans and traditional NOLA Beignets. At night diners of all ages can sample savory dishes like Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, a Crawfish Quesadilla, and even an authentic NOLA Fish Fry.
- Latin Fare at Loews Miami Beach Hotel: Adolescent diners can dig into Cuban delicacies beloved by locals including Fish Tacos at Nautilus, Guava and Cheese French Toast at Preston’s Market, and Empanadas at Bar Collins.
- A New York Nosh at Loews Regency New York Hotel: There are bagels and then there are New York bagels. Kids will love their breakfast from New York City’s local Ess-A-Bagel - one of the city’s most iconic food items.
Loews Hotels x Hello Bello
Traveling light with babies and toddlers is even more accessible thanks to Loews Hotels' partnership with Hello Bello - the premium, plant-based baby brand, co-founded by celebrity parents Kristen Bell and Dax Shephard. Designed for parents wanting to provide their children with the highest quality, sustainable products, Loews simplifies baby-friendly bath and bedtime routines on the road with complimentary Hello Bello baby and toddler amenity kits. All Loews properties offer kits inclusive of baby shampoo & body wash, conditioner, baby lotion, wipes, and an eco-friendly travel case.
Loews Hotels x Little Spoon
Mindful that food quality and flavor are important for guests of all ages, Loews has partnered with Little Spoon. The award-winning leader in the DTC kids food space offering a range of products from baby's first bites to big kid years. Two of Little Spoon’s most popular pureed meals (Spinach, Mango, Banana, Hemp and Kale, Avocado, Apple, Chia) are available at restaurants and on in-room dining menus across Loews’ portfolio.
Leave it to Loews
Forget something? Just ask. From cribs to crayons and night lights to child-proofing kits, we have amenities on-call so you can focus on what matters: family fun.
- Complimentary cribs and baby bath amenity kits
- Night lights for easy sleeping
- Family activity guides to explore our destinations
- Kid-friendly menus and service options
- Kids under 18 stay free
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family. And don’t forget your pets – they’re family too.