Loews Loves Pets
Travel Perks for Our Four-Legged Friends
Pet-lovers, breathe easy. There’s no need to worry you’ll get put in the doghouse the next time you travel. At Loews Hotels, you can forget about having to find a kennel or pet-sitter on your next trip — your pet is more than welcome to come along for the ride - and enjoy royal treatment every paw-step of their stay.
At Loews Hotels, every dog, or cat, will have its day.
We will stock your pet with a welcome gift at check-in, including a name tag, bowl and special treats. To keep you traveling light, we can also loan out pet beds, litter boxes, scratching posts, toys and other pet-ccessories:
- “Pet-in-Room” signs for your guest room door so our teams know just who’s in residence
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, developed by our hotels’ Executive Chefs, in collaboration with a licensed veterinarian
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes and litter, litter scoopers, pet placemats, water bowls and treats
- Dog-walking route maps, doggie pick-up bags and connections to the best pet-walking and pet-sitting services in town
- Recommendations for nearby parks and local pet-friendly cafes and restaurants
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
As a friendly reminder, we must limit guests to two (2) pets per room. And for everyone’s safety, we require proof of up-to-date vaccinations. We also pay special attention to our guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Please call us or check each hotel's Services page for more details on policies and fees that may apply to your pet's stay.