Loews Loves Pets
Get those paws on our special perks.
Skip the cat-sitter or dog kennel, and bring your pets along for the ride. We love four-legged family members and treat them like one of our own.
Right at check-in, pets receive treats, bowls and place mats. Traveling light? We’re happy to provide pet beds, litter boxes, scratching posts, pet toys and more.
Our other pet perks:
- “Pet-in-Room” signs for your guest room door so our teams know who’s in residence
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, developed by our hotels’ Executive Chefs
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes and litter, litter scoopers, pet placemats and water bowls
- Dog-walking route maps, doggie pick-up bags, and connections to the best pet-walking and pet-sitting services in town
- Recommendations for nearby parks and local pet-friendly cafes and restaurants
Just remember – we can only accommodate two pets per room. And for everyone’s safety, we require up-to-date vaccinations. Rooms with pets may require a bit of extra cleaning, so please call us or check your hotel’s web page for details on policies and fees that might affect your stay.