Meetings-at-a-Glance at Loews Minneapolis Hotel
Where business and entertainment meet. Situated in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, across from Target Center and steps from the city’s shopping and entertainment districts, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is the ideal location for business and leisure travelers to experience the city.
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP), 23-minute drive
- Light rail train from the airport to one block from the hotel, 30-minute ride
Rooms and Suites
- 251 guest rooms including 10 indulgent suites such as our signature Poet and Performer Suites
- 194 King
- 47 Queen/Queen
- 10 Suites
Meetings and Events
- 15,000 square feet of meeting space
- Groups of up to 750 guests
- The largest Ballroom in Minneapolis, at 5,600 square feet
- Additional meeting rooms, ranging in size from 200–1,050 square feet, plus suites and hospitality options
- On-Site audio-visual services from Encore Event Technology Services
Dining and Entertainment
Apothecary Bar & Lounge
Serving handcrafted cocktails, local microbrews, and Build Your Own Old Fashioneds along with small bites.
Serving New American cuisine inspired by the Pacific regions.
Things to Do
- Across the street from Target Center
- One block from Target Field
- Across the street from First Avenue
- 5-minute walk from Hennepin Theatre District
- 5-minute drive from US Bank Stadium
At Your Service
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- In-room dining
- Valet parking
- Easy access to Skywalk
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.
- Celebration of Life Events - our central downtown Minneapolis location makes an ideal setting for welcoming guests for a Celebration of Life, Memorial Service, or a Funeral Reception.