Services + Amenities
Luxury Amenities for Business of Pleasure
No matter if you’re staying at Loews Hotel Vogue for business or pleasure – or maybe a bit of both – we have all the amenities you need to make your time with us completely comfortable. Start your day with a complimentary latte, espresso or hot chocolate from our signature Coffee Bar found in our lobby – or get your blood pumping with some cardio in our 9th-floor Fitness Center.
Featured Services + Amenities
Lobby Coffee Bar
Our self-service Coffee Bar is conveniently located in our lobby. Even better: it's complimentary and is yours to enjoy 24 hours a day, making it the ideal place to grab a morning latte, or a pick-me-up mid-afternoon espresso. Even if you have an early-morning flight, we make sure you can grab a coffee or your favorite drink on your way to the airport.
Our 9th-floor Fitness Center is the ideal place to work out while you're our guest. It boasts new equipment, TVs, and windows. After your workout, don't forget to hydrate and replenish with complimentary spring water. For the full heart-pumping gym experience or to enjoy your favorite class, head to The Club Sportif MAA gym.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/ Visual: Our in-house team has the latest state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment for your every need
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including holidays
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
- Shoe Shine: Complimentary night service. Please hang your shoe bag on the exterior doorknob before 1 AM. And they will be returned by 5 AM.
- Parking: Valet parking charges are:
- Up to 3 hours: $15
- 3-6 hours: $25
- 6+ hours/ Overnight $35, which includes unlimited in-and-out privleges
- Safes and Safe Deposits: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate passports, a laptop, tablet or other personal electronics
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Hotel Vogue, we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured, we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age-appropriate DVDs and more.
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or for more information.
For Your Teens
Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Hotel Vogue offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Premium Room or one of our Presidential Suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Hotel Vogue is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Hotel Vogue charges a one-time fee of $25 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Public restrooms
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Public entrance (hotel staff opens entrance door for all guests)
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Fitness center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided