Services + Amenities
Luxury Amenities for Business of Pleasure
No matter if you’re staying at Loews Hotel Vogue for business or pleasure – or maybe a bit of both – we have all the amenities you need to make your time with us completely comfortable. Start your day with a complimentary latte, espresso or hot chocolate from our signature Coffee Bar found in our lobby – or get your blood pumping with some cardio in our 9th-floor Fitness Center.
Featured Services + Amenities
Lobby Coffee Bar
Our self-service Coffee Bar is conveniently located in our lobby. Even better: it's complimentary and is yours to enjoy 24 hours a day, making it the ideal place to grab a morning latte, or a pick-me-up mid-afternoon espresso. Even if you have an early-morning flight, we make sure you can grab a coffee or your favorite drink on your way to the airport.
Our 9th-floor Fitness Center is the ideal place to work out while you're our guest. It boasts new equipment, TVs, and windows. After your workout, don't forget to hydrate and replenish with complimentary spring water. For a more extensive fitness offer and off site gym recommendations in the surrounding area, contact our concierge team.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/ Visual: Our in-house team has the latest state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment for your every need
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including holidays
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
- Shoe Shine: Complimentary night service. Please hang your shoe bag on the exterior doorknob before 1 AM. And they will be returned by 5 AM.
- Parking: Valet parking charges are:
- Up to 3 hours: $15
- 3-6 hours: $25
- 6+ hours/ Overnight $35, which includes unlimited in-and-out privleges
- Safes and Safe Deposits: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate passports, a laptop, tablet or other personal electronics
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Hotel Vogue, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste for our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at-home.
- Baby and kid-size slippers and bathrobes
- Baby bathtubs
- Baby blankets
- Baby toilets
- Booster seat
- Bottle warmer
- Car seat
- Night light
- Outlet covers
All items subject to availability.
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Hotel Vogue.
Loews Loves Pets
Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Hotel Vogue charges a one-time fee of $25 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Public restrooms
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Public entrance (hotel staff opens entrance door for all guests)
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Fitness center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel