San Francisco's Elevated Perspective
Welcome to Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel
Treat your senses to a different point of view at Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel. With breathtaking views over San Francisco Bay and the city, the luxurious Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel combines natural beauty, timeless design and modern amenities to make your stay an unforgettable one.
The hotel’s central location in the Financial District places you at the heart of San Francisco, with the city’s major attractions, including Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building, all within easy reach.Our position on the top 11 floors of a 48-story tower means that we offer some of the most breathtaking views in San Francisco and the Financial District, many from our 148 elegant guestrooms and seven spacious suites.
- 155 luxurious guestrooms including seven suites, all the highest hotel rooms in San Francisco
- 5,000 square feet of meeting space, including the 40th floor sky deck with stunning views
- 24-hour Fitness Center and spa offering pampering treatments
- 2017 - Awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2017 - Rated 4 Stars by Forbes Travel Guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public spaces
- Clef d'Or Concierge
- Skybridge access on select floors featuring unparalleled views of the bay and the skyline
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 12 PM
- Valet parking: $75.10 per night
- Business center: 24 hours a day
- In-room dining: 24 hours a day
- Pets welcome: $100 pet fee per stay
- Walking distance to many iconic sites including the Ferry Building, Union Square and China Town
- Complimentary coffee service from 5:30 to 8:30 AM in the lobby
- Complimentary house car service within 1 mile radius of the hotel, daily from 5:00 to 10:00 PM (hours may vary)
- Historic California cable car lines less than 1 block away
Images of the Transamerica Pyramid used with permission of Transamerica Corporation. Forbes Travel Guide logo used with permission.