Frequently Asked Questions
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
Here is your source for all things related to our Santa Monica Beach hotel. Find answers to the most commonly asked questions, including information about the hotel, restaurants, amenities, and local area.
Is there parking at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel?
Yes. Valet parking is available at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel at a nightly rate of $55 plus tax.
What time is check-in and check-out at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel?
Check-in time at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel is 4pm and check-out is 12pm. We will do our best to accommodate early arrivals and late check-outs and fees may apply. We cannot guarantee either early or late check-in, but as with all special requests, we will always note it in your reservation.
Does Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel have a resort fee?
Yes. Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel's resort fee is $39 plus taxes per day, conveniently added to your folio. Included is an array of services and thoughtful amenities including:
- High-speed Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas
- Welcome drink at check-in (one per person, per stay)
- Daily beach bicycles (up to one hour)
- Local shuttle transportation via ride circuit within a one-mile radius from 9:30am to 9:00pm
- Use of heated pool, Jacuzzi, and access to towels, sun chairs, and umbrellas
- Use of well-equipped fitness center, steam room, dry and wet sauna
- Surprise and delight amenities at the pool
- On-demand yoga and meditation classes through DRYP by Soha
- Additional fitness studio partnership discounts
Resort fee is subject to change.
Is there an airport shuttle at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel?
No. We do not offer airport transportation. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is roughly 25 minutes away. There are taxi and rideshare options available at the airport.
What is the Loews Santa Monica Hotel cancellation policy?
Reservations must be canceled by 4 PM local time, 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one-night plus tax fee. Loews Santa Monica Hotel has fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be canceled up to the day before check-in. See our cancellation policy for exact terms and conditions. For reservations made through a travel agent or online booking platform, please contact them directly as your reservation will be subject to their terms and conditions.
Are pets allowed at Loews Santa Monica Hotel?
Yes. Our Santa Monica pet-friendly hotel loves to welcome your four-legged friends. We limit the number of pets to two per room. There is a one-time pet registration fee of $200 per accommodation, per stay. Service animals are exempt from fees. All pets receive their own gifts including bowls and a special treat. Please check our Loews Loves Pets page for more info regarding pet amenities and policies.
Is there a pool or spa at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel?
Dine and Drink
What choices do I have to eat within walking distance of Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel?
There are several dining choices within Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel including Blue Streak, which features 13 campfire-inspired oceanfront fire pits. You can also grab a coffee from For Five Coffee Roasters or enjoy a meal from the comfort of your room with in-room dining. For the most up-to-date information on what’s happening, text our Customer Engagement Center at 817-382-2988.
Do you provide ADA-compliant accommodations at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel?
Yes. Loews Santa Monica Hotel offers accommodations with spacious layouts for easy wheelchair access, accessible bathrooms with roll-in showers, accessible toilets with grab bars, shower seats available upon request, and ADA devices and equipment (for hearing-impaired guests).
Which popular attractions are close to Loews Santa Monica Hotel?
The iconic Santa Monica Pier is only two blocks away. Other options include the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Disneyland, Universal Studios, the Grammy Museum, and the Museum of Contemporary Art. Learn more about our Santa Monica Beach neighborhood.
What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel?
At Loews Hotels & Co the safety and well-being of our guests, team members, and communities are always a top priority.
Loews Hotels & Co is one of the first hospitality brands to receive the WELL Health-Safety Rating for Facility Operations and Management through the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI), the global authority on healthy buildings.
What contactless services do you provide at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel?
For those that are looking for extra comfort and peace of mind, we are able to offer several contactless experiences during your stay.
- Chat Your Service is one of our Branded programs, a hotel-wide texting service that puts you in control of the little details that will make your stay complete. Just send us a text from your own personal phone to order Room Service, ask for recommendations, request extra towels, and more.
- You may download the Sonifi app to your smartphone and be able to turn the television on and off as well as change the channel.
- With housekeeping services being limited, we are happy to provide fresh linens and towels, dropped in a sealed bag right at your guest room door.