Experience Boston's Badge of Hospitality
Welcome to Loews Boston Hotel
Housed in the stately limestone building that was once home to the Boston Police Headquarters, Loews Boston Hotel is a premier choice among hotels near Copley Square, offering an unforgettable blend of historic charm, sophistication and authentic New England hospitality.
- 222 spacious guestrooms, two luxury suites and an expansive Presidential Suite
- The gateway between Back Bay, South End and key city attractions
- Exclusive location, close to prestigious colleges and universities, including Boston University, Boston College, Harvard, Northeastern, Berklee College of Music, Emerson and Tufts Medical School
- Precinct Kitchen + Bar serves classic American dishes and New England seafood specialties
- Large furnished patio serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, weather permitting
- Flavor by Loews Boston Hotel brings an authentically local culinary experience directly to you on property
- Apothecary Lounge in the lobby serves a range of coffees, including latte, espresso and cappuccino
- A chic option for events and meetings
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: Click Here
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Urban Facility Fee: $20+tax/ per night. Learn more about what's included.
- Late check out charge: 50% of the daily rate based on availability, subject to additional charge
- Age of check in: 18
- Valet Parking: $55 per night, per car
- Business Center: 24 hours a day
- In-Room dining: available 6 AM–11 PM
- Fitness Center: Open 24 hours a day
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
- Pet fee: $50 per stay
- To request a bill from a previous stay please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1 888-320-6065.