COVID-19 and Loews Hotels & Co
At Loews Hotels & Co, the safety and well-being of our guests, team members, and communities continue to be our top priority. We understand the concerns which surround the recent spread of the coronavirus COVID-19 and want to remind our customers of the continuous efforts we make on a daily basis to provide a welcoming and clean environment at our hotels.
We have provided all of our properties with guidelines and training designed to help our teams respond to the threat of infectious diseases, including updated information intended to address questions raised by COVID-19 specifically. This guidance is informed by recommendations from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities. It outlines, among other things:
- The symptoms of COVID-19 and how it is transmitted, based on current information.
- Steps that can be taken to help minimize the risk of transmission.
- How to address guests or team members who are or may be ill.
- Reporting infectious diseases to local health authorities or the CDC as required.
- Operational procedures for cleaning and disinfecting common surfaces and guest rooms.
- The appropriate use of personal protective equipment by team members in the presence of potential biohazards.
- Guidance for communicating with guests and team members.
- Following the recommendations of local health authorities and/or the CDC, where practicable.
As a company, our everyday standards include cleaning guestrooms and public areas with a disinfecting sanitizer, including the cleaning of “high touch areas” such as telephones, remote controls, door handles, light switches, and tabletops, among others. Given the current environment, we are even more focused and committed to the enforcement of such standards.
In the event of a case of COVID-19 confirmed at one of our hotels, Loews Hotels & Co would, to the extent practicable, adhere to the direction and protocols of the applicable local, state, and federal health and government authorities.
Welcoming You Back
Thank you for choosing Loews Hotels & Co, where guests, team members, and the community are always welcomed like family. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to seeing you soon.