Opened at the height of the Gatsby Era in 1928, Loews Don CeSar Hotel has been welcoming guests for nearly a century. Now it’s your turn. Our Pink Palace is the place on Florida’s Gulf Coast to do it all—or perhaps nothing at all.
- 277 luxurious rooms, including 36 suites
- Two deluxe heated pools
- Located on the sugar-sand beaches of Florida’s Gulf coast
- 38,000 square feet of function space
- A dream location for weddings of all sizes
- Full-service 11,000-square foot spa
- Maritana Grille serves award-winning seafood
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- (Late check-out charge is 50% of the daily rate.)
- Resort Fee: $25 per day. Click here to see what is included.
- Registered Guest Parking: Self, $10 per day; Valet, $23 per day
Visitor Parking: Self, $25 per day; Valet, $30 per day
- Business Center: 24 hours a day with room key; 5th floor
- In Room dining available 24 hours a day
- Fitness Center: Open 24 hours a day, located on the Garden Level. Free group fitness classes available.
Loews Don CeSar is honored to be the 2015 Winner of Historic Hotels of America Awards of Excellence (201-400 rooms).HISTORY OF LOEWS DON CESAR HOTEL