Gift Card Conditions of Use
Buy a Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions
- Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are redeemable against any direct hotel charges at Loews Hotels at the time of redemption.
- If redeemed at a hotel/resort where local currency is other than US or CAN dollars, the hotel’s/resort’s current exchange rate will be used to calculate credit.
- Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards may be combined with other forms of payment. Hotel/Resort reservations require a second form of payment (in addition to the gift card) to secure the room.
- Guest charges in excess of the card’s stored value may be settled with cash or a major credit card.
- Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are not exchangeable for cash and have no value unless redeemed.
- All Gift Card and e-Gift Card purchases are final. Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Loews Hotels is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Conditions of Use may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of Loews Hotels.
- Gift cards are not redeemable at Bisha Hotel Toronto.