Discover or Recover
Dig in and uncover hidden gems and can’t miss experiences on your city getaway or dial the pace down and treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Whatever your speed this season, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander just for you.
Dig In & Discover
- Find inspiration in fine art at the Minneapolis Institute of Art. Explore the Egypt’s Sunken Cities exhibition, on show through April 14.
- Immerse yourself in local history at Mill City Museum, where you’ll learn the story of Minneapolis amid the ruins of what was once the world’s largest flour mill.
- Catch a show at the city’s beloved Guthrie Theater. Season highlights include The Great Leap and As You Like It.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
Rest & Recover
- Rejuvenate with a Gua Sha Massage at Embury Spa. This therapy with roots in traditional Chinese medicine restores circulation and helps relieve muscle pain and tension.
- Detox or destress any time of day—or night—with a heart-pumping workout in our 24-hour fitness center.
- Recharge with a peaceful stroll through the Sculpture Garden at Walker Art Center.