Services + Amenities
Loews Family-Friendly and Pet-Friendly Services
Here at Loews Minneapolis, warm, genuine service is what we’re all about. When you need to look your best, allow us to give your shoes a complimentary shine—or take care of that missing button for you. Have questions about how to spend time in our fine city? Our knowledgeable Concierge can assist you with everything from directions and sports tickets to making a dinner reservation.
With Programs like Loews Loves Families and Loews Loves Pets, Loews Minneapolis will make sure the whole family is taken care of during your stay.
Featured Services + Amenities
With the push of a button, a state of bliss can be yours - you'll find inner peace or perhaps a brand new look at Embury Spa on our sixth floor. This is the place to go for a luxurious rain shower or relaxing massage or facial.
Traveling has a way of interrupting our daily activities and often exercise routines can suffer while on the road. Loews Minneapolis helps travelers stay on track with our state-of-the-art Fitness Center. Located on the sixth floor and open 24-hours daily, the Fitness Center offers an full range of cardio-vascular and weight-lifting equipment as well as two fully connected Peloton bikes. Add in complimentary towels, water, and fruit and an excuse to not work out may be hard to find.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: Our in-house partner, PSAV Presentation Services, has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at the Loews Minneapolis. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste for our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at-home.
- Assorted games for a variety of ages
- Children’s books
- DVD player and DVDs
- Electric outlet guards
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Minneapolis Hotel
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Minneapolis Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Minneapolis is a 20-minute walk to Loring Park, a great place to walk your four-legged family members. Look for the off-leash dog park in the north corner of the park - the nearest street access is at the intersection of Maple Street and Harmon Place.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Minneapolis Hotel charges a one-time fee of $100 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Business center
- Fitness center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
Additional accessibility information:
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel