Services + Amenities
Loews Pet-Friendly and Kid-Friendly Services
Here at Loews Minneapolis, warm, genuine service is what we’re all about. When you need to look your best, allow us to give your shoes a complimentary shine—or take care of that missing button for you. Have questions about how to spend time in our fine city? Our knowledgeable Concierge can assist you with everything from directions and sports tickets to making a dinner reservation.
With Programs like Loews Loves Kids and Loews Loves Pets, Loews Minneapolis will make sure the whole family is taken care of during your stay.
Featured Services + Amenities
With the push of a button, a state of bliss can be yours - you'll find inner peace or perhaps a brand new look at Embury Spa on our sixth floor. This is the place to go for a luxurious rain shower or relaxing massage or facial.
With free access during your stay, our Fitness Center is the ideal place to work out while you're our guest.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: Our in-house partner, PSAV Presentation Services, has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at the Loews Minneapolis. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Minneapolis, we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured, we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age-appropriate DVDs and more.
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or for more information.
For Your Teens
Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Minneapolis offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Premium Room or one of our Presidential Suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Minneapolis is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Minneapolis Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Minneapolis is a 20-minute walk to Loring Park, a great place to walk your four-legged family members. Look for the off-leash dog park in the north corner of the park - the nearest street access is at the intersection of Maple Street and Harmon Place.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Minneapolis Hotel charges a one-time fee of $100 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us