Embrace or Escape
Take advantage of al fresco seasonal fun—think ice-skating and winter festivals—or head inside for a dose of culture, a decadent meal or a cozy craft cocktail. Wander your way this winter and make the most of the season in your city of choice.
Embrace the Season
- Get into the spirit of the season by partaking in one of the Twin Cities’ many winter festivals, like the St. Paul Winter Carnival, from January 24–February 3.
- Break a sweat on the trails and slopes around the Twin Cities with a spot of cross-country or downhill skiing.
- Head to Loring Park for WinterSkate. There's no fee to hit the rink and complimentary skate rentals are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Eat. Drink. Our Treat! Enjoy up to $175 in dining credits. Learn More
- Sip on local brews at one of the Twin Cities’ many craft breweries, such as Surly Brewing Co. in the Prospect Park neighborhood.
- Enjoy a bespoke Old Fashioned in front of the fireplace at Loews Minneapolis’ Apothecary Bar & Lounge.
- Stay dry and warm by using the Minneapolis Skyway System to get around. These temperature-controlled pedestrian footbridges connect 11 miles of downtown, including Loews Minneapolis.