Services + Amenities
Wander Along the Iconic Santa Monica Pier
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel is all about fun in the sun. This is Southern California, after all. And since we’re among the best hotels on Santa Monica Beach, the good times could not be any closer. And of all Santa Monica Beach hotels, you just won’t find services to match ours.
Our ocean-view, heated pool and stunning two-level pool deck provide plenty of chances to soak up the sun’s rays. Sit back and let our Pool Concierge bring you chilled towels or cool you down with Evian mist. Looking for something more active? We have a full-service Fitness Center, or our on-site rental shop has everything from bicycles to skates to boogie boards.
Guests can enjoy use of the following recreation and travel amenities included in the resort charge:
Preferred access to
- Dinner Reservations at Ocean & Vine
- Full service fitness center
- Poolside game area
- Use of exclusive resort pool and hot tub
- Beach amenities including towels, beach chairs, umbrellas and sand toys
- Bike rentals (additional charges may apply)
- Complimentary local area shuttle service (one mile radius from 11:30am to 9:00pm)
Services & Amenities
- Guestroom and public area wireless internet access (up to three devices)
- Turndown service with bottled water upon request
- In-Room Keurig Coffee and Tea amenities
- Daily delivery of The New York Times
- 24-hour business center
- Airline boarding pass print services
- Local and toll free telephone calls
- Incoming and outgoing faxes
- Notary Service available on property, fees apply
*Resort Charge is subject to change
Featured Services + Amenities
Our heated pool and two-tier pool deck with views of the ocean is like your own private oasis. While you unwind, enjoy extras such as Evian Mist, chilled fruit and tropical smoothies thanks to our signature Poolside Pampering.
Santa Monica Beach
With 3.5 miles of well-maintained beach, Santa Monica enjoys an average of 340 days of sunshine per year, and a nearly constant gentle ocean breeze. Schedule a surf lesson, hit The Strand for a bike ride, or just relax and soak up the sun.
Spokes 'N Stuff
Our on-site rental shop located on the beachfront promenade can arrange rentals of most popular sports equipment including bicycles, roller skates, in-line skates, skateboards, scooters and boogie boards year-round.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: PSAV offers the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Business Center: The Executive Business Center offers a full range of services and supplies including photocopying, faxing and personal computer access. Boarding pass printing is also available at our Boarding Pass Kiosk.
- Car Rental: We have a car rental agency in our lobby. You can pick up and return your rental car at the hotel.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry same-day service is available daily, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just four hours.
- Internet: We offer guests wireless high-speed Internet access. To connect to the Internet from your guestroom or pool deck, use the wireless access.
- On-Site Rentals: Our on-site rental shop located on the beachfront promenade can arrange rentals of most popular sports equipment including bicycles, roller skates, in-line skates, skateboards, scooters and boogie boards year-round.
- Parking: Valet parking charges are $55 per night, plus tax. Includes unlimited in-and-out privileges.
- Restaurant and Lounges: We have several restaurant and lounge options. Poolside food and drink service is also available.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe. Plus, our front desk has additional safe deposit boxes available 24 hours.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
There is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Santa Monica we know that children—and parents—need special treatment during family vacations. Our one-of-a kind Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So no matter what age your kids, rest assured we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do. From lending libraries of games to the children’s menus, we have everything to make travel a breeze for you and your family.
Our kid-friendly amenities include:
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” Welcome Gift presented upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, books, car seats, strollers, night-lights, potty seats, baby bathtub, baby blankets, outlet protectors, self contained DVD players with age appropriate DVDs—and more.
- Children’s menus with healthy options plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- Minibars stocked with other child-friendly snacks
- Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or more information.
For Your Teens
Here at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, we also offer a combination of entertaining, fun and educational activities to occupy your hard-to-please teens (and tweens). Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games and more
We Are More Than Just Kid-Friendly
Whether dining poolside or in our signature restaurant, Ocean & Vine, you’ll find special children’s menus with healthy dining options. Plus, we offer several different room categories to choose from to accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Premium Ocean View Room with two double beds or a Suite with an ocean view, you’ll soon see why Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets) , providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
At Loews Santa Monica's pet-friendly hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your four-legged friend:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), pooper scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel charges a one-time fee of $100 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to spa
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
- Public restrooms
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- TTY’s for guest use
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided