Services + Amenities
Wander Along the Iconic Santa Monica Pier
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel is all about fun in the sun. This is Southern California, after all. And since we’re among the best hotels on Santa Monica Beach, the good times could not be any closer. And of all Santa Monica Beach hotels, you just won’t find services to match ours.
Our ocean-view, heated pool and stunning two-level pool deck provide plenty of chances to soak up the sun’s rays. Sit back and let our Pool Concierge bring you chilled towels or cool you down with Evian mist. Looking for something more active? We have a fully equipped Fitness Center, or our on-site rental shop has everything from bicycles to skates to boogie boards.
Guests will be charged a $35 daily resort fee for the following recreation and travel amenities:
- (1) Welcome drink per person, per stay
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Poolside game area
- Use of exclusive resort pool and hot tub
- Beach amenities including towels, beach chairs, umbrellas and sand toys
- Complimentary local area shuttle service (one mile radius from 11:30am to 9:00pm)
- Complimentary beach bicycles
Services & Amenities
- Guestroom and public area wireless internet access (up to four devices)
- Turndown service with bottled water upon request
- Daily delivery of The New York Times upon request
- 24-hour business center
- Airline boarding pass print services
- Local and toll free telephone calls
- Incoming and outgoing faxes
*Resort Fee is subject to change
Featured Services + Amenities
Poolside Pampering: Seasonal
Our heated pool and two-tier pool deck with views of the ocean is like your own private oasis. While you unwind, enjoy extras such as Evian Mist, chilled fruit and tropical smoothies thanks to our signature Poolside Pampering.
Santa Monica Beach
With 3.5 miles of well-maintained beach, Santa Monica enjoys an average of 340 days of sunshine per year, and a nearly constant gentle ocean breeze. Schedule a surf lesson, hit The Strand for a bike ride, or just relax and soak up the sun.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: PSAV offers the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Business Center: The Executive Business Center offers a full range of services and supplies including photocopying, faxing and personal computer access. Boarding pass printing is also available at our Boarding Pass Kiosk.
- Car Rental: We have a car rental agency in our lobby. You can pick up and return your rental car at the hotel.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry same-day service is available daily, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just four hours.
- Internet: We offer guests wireless high-speed Internet access. To connect to the Internet from your guestroom or pool deck, use the wireless access.
- Parking: Valet parking charges are $55 per night, plus tax. Includes unlimited in-and-out privileges.
- Restaurant and Lounges: We have several restaurant and lounge options. Poolside food and drink service is also available.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe. Plus, our front desk has additional safe deposit boxes available 24 hours.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste for our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at-home.
- Assorted board games for children of all ages
- Assorted sports balls for use at the beach: basketball, football, soccer ball, volleyball
- Inflatable arm floaties for the pool
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
Loews Loves Pets
Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets) , providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
At Loews Santa Monica's pet-friendly hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your four-legged friend:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), pooper scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel charges a one-time fee of $100 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
- Public restrooms
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- TTY’s for guest use
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel