Family Travel or Couple's Retreat
Delve into your destination’s top kid-friendly fun or schedule some one-on-one time with your significant other for a night on the town. The best of the city awaits when you wander your way.
- You can’t come to Santa Monica with the kids without visiting the iconic Santa Monica Pier. Ride high on the (solar-powered) Ferris wheel above the Pacific Ocean, check out marine life at the aquarium and treat the crew to something sweet to eat.
- Let the little ones burn off some energy with a play session at Tongva Park. This green space near the beach has a splash pad and playground favorites like slides and climbing gyms. Mom and dad, take a load off and enjoy the sunny skies and cool breeze beneath the trees.
- Tell the kids they can reach for the stars, with a visit to the Planetarium at Santa Monica College. Check the schedule for the regular Night Sky Show, a 50-minute projection show exploring celestial bodies and the world of astronomy.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
- Take advantage of the west coast weather with a hike or leisurely stroll with your special someone. Get away from the Muscle Beach crowds with a walk in Palisades Park along the bluff of Santa Monica’s northern coastline.
- Ask our concierge about local tours for two—helicopter rides over Santa Monica Pier and other LA landmarks make for an impressive date. Or, to feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face, rent a convertible and take a drive along the coast.
- Head to nearby Venice Beach for a lazy brunch at a local favorite like Gjelina. Then stroll over to The Venice Canals for a taste of the European life in Cali. This beautiful residential neighborhood features five canals connected by sidewalks and bridges. You can access the area at 25th Street.