Meetings + Events
Santa Monica Meetings + Groups
Welcome to where the city meets the sand—one of LA’s best settings for a meeting, milestone celebration or special event. We’re talking over 30,000 square feet of indoor function space as well as creative outdoor spaces that include our gorgeous oceanview pool deck.
Every meeting room and event space is backed up by state-of-the-art A/V services and award-winning catering, and our seasoned Meeting Specialists will do the hard work for you, handling everything from space selection and meeting promotion to custom welcome gifts. You can also call on our on-site Event Planning Company to set up beach team-building, specialized tours and one-of-kind meeting design.
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel is proud to be a recipient of the prestigious Gold Key Award from Meetings & Conventions magazine. Whether you’re planning a stylish corporate event, a gala, family reunion or a big birthday bash—for 9 or for 900—we’re glad you’re here.
Book with Confidence
At Loews Hotels & Co we know that feeling safe, secure and comfortable is of the utmost importance. That’s why our goal is to care for you like we care for ours, and welcome you like family.
It pays to Gather More at Loews Hotels & Co, and we’ve created a special offer to help.
Build your legacy while becoming part of ours.
- 30,000 square feet of flexible function space, ideal for meetings and events of all sizes
- Arcadia Grand Ballroom, with over 6,200 square feet of flexible space
- Catalina Junior Ballroom, featuring 1,736 square feet adjacent to the sun-drenched lobby
- Venice Room, with 1,960 square feet and unmatched ocean views
- Palos Verdes Boardroom, with permanent boardroom seating for 14
- Seven additional meeting rooms, opening onto a sunny, four-story atrium
- Oceanview pool deck, ideal for receptions and social events
- Innovative banquet menus featuring uniquely local menus
- On-site PSAV Audio Visual
- Online Group Reservations
Winner of multiple industry awards:
- Top Meeting Property in the United States from Elite Meetings Advisory Board
- Pinnacle Award from Successful Meetings
- Gold Key from Meetings & Conventions magazine
- Best of the West award from Meetings Media magazine