Pamper or Play
Make the most of in-room dining and the resort spa or lace up your sneakers and get ready for a game or a local pastime. Whether you choose to pamper or play, wander your way and enjoy every second of your winter escape.
- Whether you want to spoil a loved one or treat yourself, Santa Monica Place is sure to have the goods. You’ll find Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom and Barneys Co-Op here, along with splurge-worthy spots like Louis Vuitton and Tiffany & Co. Santa Monica Place even offers same-day delivery service to the hotel.
- Traveling with your BFFs? Ocean Spa at Loews Santa Monica caters to groups, so you can be primped and pampered and still enjoy some quality time together—perhaps in the sauna or herbal steam room. Ask the spa concierge about booking manicures or other treatments for your group.
- Want to play star for the day? You’ll want to look the part cruising down Santa Monica Boulevard. Splash out on your wheels and rent an Aston Martin, Ferrari or Lamborghini from a car rental service like Enterprise’s Exotic Car Collection.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
- Put yourself in a classic LA beach scene with a game of beach volleyball on Santa Monica Beach. Head to the northern end to Sorrento Beach to find the courts. There’s some serious talent on these sands, so brush up your spike technique and get ready to sweat.
- Face off against your friends, old-school style at Playland Arcade on the Santa Monica Pier. From classics like PAC-Man to the latest games, Playland has plenty of action to keep you busy for hours.
- Fancy yourself a bit of a pool shark? House of Billiards Santa Monica is a great place to play pool with friends and enjoy a burger or nachos and your picks from the craft beer menu.