Summerfest by Loews Hotels
Enjoy Curated Cultural Safaris, Craft Cocktails and Mocktails
Celebrate seasonal travel with a summer-long immersive program dedicated to inclusion in all forms: Summerfest by Loews Hotels. Available through Labor Day at multiple Loews Hotels' destinations, the program is infused with signature elements of each location with summer-themed offerings including:
Summerfest Cocktails with SelvaRey Rum
Enjoy the flavors of summer with a host of uniquely created cocktails in partnership with Bruno Mars’ award-winning SelvaRey Rum. Offering a destination-specific spin on summer, each signature “Summerfest Cocktail,” pairs SelvaRey with locally sourced ingredients and garnishes. From an unexpected mashup of milk punch and pina colada flavors at Loews Philadelphia to a bold new take on the King Louie at Live! By Loews—St. Louis, MO with smoked pineapple syrup and Aztec chocolate bitters. Want a taste of vacation from home? Try this delicious cocktail courtesy of Loews Kansas City.
A Touch of Toucan
- 1.25 Selva Rey White Rum
- .75 Raspberry syrup
- .75 lime juice
- .5 Triple Sec
- .5 Falernum
- .5 Orgeat
- Meyers rum float
- Combine first 6 ingredients into a shaker, shake and strain into a Collins glass over ice, float dark rum on top, garnish with mint and a dehydrated lime
For those looking to embrace a healthier option, our mixology teams have put equal attention into crafting a host of destination-driven Summerfest Mocktails. From a refreshing blend of desert flavors – with a spicy twist – at Loews Ventana Canyon to a buzz-worthy Espresso Booster Mocktini at Loews Miami Beach. Shake up this mocktail from Loews Chicago Hotel for the perfect summertime sipper.
The Main Squeeze (Mocktail)
- 1oz real cream of coconut
- 1.5oz lemon
- 5 basil leaves
- .75oz simple syrup
- 1oz water
- Add all ingredients in a tin with muddled basil leaves. Add ice, shake and pour into a Collins glass over ice.
Summerfest Cultural Safaris
Live like a local and discover the hidden gems of your destination on a Cultural Safari. These self-guided tours, include everything from notable landmarks to must-photograph street art, family-owned local businesses and community events. Designed for all ages and abilities, the majority of the points of interest are within a short radius from the hotels. Summerfest Cultural Safari destinations include:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort - DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun Museum, a nationally recognized historic location features immersive southwest art including the current exhibit “DeGrazia’s Sombreros” & “DeGrazia’s Native Dancers” that traces more than fifty years of the evolving symbolism and abstraction of the traditional Mexican sombrero in the artwork of Ted DeGrazia.
- Live! by Loews Arlington - Arlington Sculpture Trail at Richard Greene Linear Park, a 0.3 mi walkable trail within the Richard Greene Linear Park featuring Caelum Moor Environmental Sculptures.
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel - Española Way, located between 14th and 15th Streets, the historic and recently restored Mediterranean-inspired hideaway offers vibrant dining options and free nightly entertainment along the pastel-colored pedestrian corridor.
We are ready to welcome you like family, with these warm weather offerings designed for guests of all ages, abilities, and lifestyles.
Where will you Summerfest? Summerfest by Loews Hotels